Opening delay

August 04, 2020

With the recent heatwave we're looking more like the start/end of season. The good news is that snow and cooler weather is predicted for later this week and we will reassess things early next week for a possible mid-Aug opening.

Road cleared

August 17, 2019

The road has been cleared, chains and 4wd from lodge. Main tow ready to run tomorrow!


August 04, 2019

Weekends already booked out for the lodge:
10-11 August
24-25 August
7-8 September (may be some space)
Which also means that access will be available these weekends, subject to snowpack assessment. The main tow may also be running too!
Let us know if you want to book in other weekends and need at least 10 or more to book the lodge.


August 16, 2018

We are open for access this weekend, but due to limited snow coverage, the main tow won't be operating. Accommodation is fully booked, but the next few weekends are open for bookings. Looks like some snow in the forecast!

July Update

July 26, 2018

We have done some pre-season training and have a good snow base on the main face. Solid bookings for the first 3 weekends of August, but plenty of lodge space after then. Mid-week opening planned for 20-24 August!

Snow is coming!

May 30, 2018

A nice base of snow is forming and we are aiming for our usual mid-July opening. Bookings have been received for 3 weekends already so get in quick to secure your weekend!


September 19, 2017

Some more snow from the recent storm and possibly the last weekend we will be spinning the tow! Accom available from Friday (22 Sept) night.